APPLY FOR THIS JOB
Location: Santa Ana, San Jose Costa Rica
Hybrid: On site 2 days a week
- Attend and participate in scrum ceremonies and business or design meetings.
- Be accountable for user stories, tasks, issues and communicate ideas or blockers to Scrum Master/Business.
- Work in a team environment using Agile practices.
- Constantly learn from and educate others to improve yourself.
- Develop project proposals, evaluate alternatives, provide time estimates, and make recommendations to IT management.
- Support strategic architectural vision of quality, scalability, performance, and function.
- Works closely with test engineers to review requirements and system designs and plan for both manual and automated testing.
- Proven experience as a Java Full Stack Developer (5+ years).
- Familiarity with databases (Oracle), web servers (Tomcat) and UI/UX design.
- Deployment best practices, knowledge of CI/CD tools like Jenkins and GitHub.
- Experience with Azure or other cloud provider.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Great attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of GitHub Actions or other related service.
- Azure or other Cloud provider.
- Linux server administration.