Location: Santa Ana, San Jose, Costa Rica
• Full Stack Developers must deal with HTML / CSS/React/Angular for using markup to define the structure of web pages.
• Full Stack Developers must be well-versed in Java programming language to create an interactive, user-friendly, and captivating frontend for applications.
• Collaborate with development teams and product managers to create innovative software solutions.
• Keeping up with the latest advancements in programming languages and server apps.
• Create new, dynamic, front-end, and backend software products and apps that are dynamic and visually appealing.
• Able to develop entire architecture, responsive design, user interaction, and user experience.
• The ability to use databases, proxies, APIs, version control systems, and third-party applications.
• Offer suggestions for ongoing improvement and add or remove features as necessary.
• Design a plan for stability, scalability, performance optimization, and ongoing improvement.
• Keep track of new development-related tools, frameworks, methods, and architectures.
• The developer oversees creating APIs depending on the architecture of the production application.
• All operating systems, including Windows, macOS, and Linux, must support applications without issues.