Experience: 4-8 years
Roles & Responsibilities :
• Prepares, configures, deploys and sets up corporate network at new and existing FNHA sites and locations.
• Prepares IT requirements and SOW documents for new FNHA locations including but not limited to network diagrams, flow charts and networking recommendations
• Monitors, maintains and manages FNHA VOIP phone system, printers and desktop analog phone system
• Acts as Tier II escalation for service tickets, investigates, and provides resolution to service tickets escalated from first level support in a timely manner with an excellent spirit of service and quality
• Provides expertise and specialized support to the installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of hardware and software, ensures compatibility to the existing FNHA systems and network.
• Experience in leading
• Provides specialized expertise in the area of network infrastructure including installing, configuring, maintaining, supporting all network and video conference devices across all FNHA
• Handles issues escalated from first level support specialists and provides technical guidance to build their capacity to handle the network systems. Provides inputs to the manager on their performance, reviews customer feedback and assists manager in managing expectations of FNHA internal customers.
• ServiceNow Enterprise development experience is a plus
• Performs other related duties as assigned