Location: Montreal, QC
Seven plus years of Data Network Technologies related experience.
Five plus years of Operations Task Management experience.
Network Operations support / SLA management experience a plus
Strong organizational skills, customer service focus, attention to detail, and process orientation
Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
Ability to distill and present information to business community in non-technical terminology Business analysis skills, with the ability to forecast implications and provide consultative recommendations and solutions
Ability to set priorities, meet deadlines and manage operational lifecycle Flexibly adapt to a changing environment.
Additional responsibilities would include driving process efficiency and on-going development of deployment practices including the Permit to operate / Change Management processes.
The Operational Task Manager is responsible for the complete Operational lifecycle project management of both short and long term Exchange, Client, Vendor low latency connectivity requests.
The requests can originate from internal BU teams or the external Client/Vendor.
– Including but not limited to the planning, coordinating, implementation and tracking of a specific deliverables related to the request.
– In addition, the Operation Task Manager will be responsible for managing delivery across internal teams and third-party contractors/ consultants as well as be able to identify, assess and escalate issues in order to minimize potential project risks.
– Define the scope of operational work in collaboration with Enterprise Network Services and Business Unit management
– Develop, manage and track to an established (and agreed) schedule while effectively allocating resources to the activities
– Review the project schedule with management and all other staff that will be affected by the project activities- Provide weekly status reporting internally and externally as required