Location: Montreal, QC
– Java (3+ years)- SQL (3+ years)- Version control – Git- Spring- Hibernate (preferred)- Bachelor Degree or higher
– Excellent written and communication skills
– Experience following the SDLC (Waterfall, Agile)
– Read and understand requirements for regulatory reporting
– Write Java code that accurately reflects the requirements and design documents.
– Write unit tests that exercise all major logic components of the code.
– Deploy, maintain and performance tune all models.
The candidate should have 3 or more years of experience coding.
He/she should be capable of understanding and solving complex problems, have solid communication skills.
Financial services experience preferred.
– Experience working in medium to large-scale development projects- DB2, Sybase- Version control – Perforce- Eclipse